Thursday 14 February 2013

Date Date Date - discreet married for married dating










Looking for a bit on the side? Looking to get an extra spark back into your sex life? Married but want to have an affair?

I registered at Date-Date-Date.com, as I want an affair with more than one woman, in fact I want a woman in every town, as I travel quiet a bit, staying in various places a few days or weeks at a time.

What attracted me to this particular married affair dating site was its strap line, "Discreet Married for Married", and "Date Date Date" inspired me to think about more than one relationship. I am bored in my relationship, lonely in fact, as my partner and i see things different ways and don't get on any more. It wouldn't surprise me if she is looking for an extramarital affair, no big deal.

The site has delivered for me, for sure. I have had seven illicit encounters so far, and I am still seeing three married women for sex. The sex is great; there's no better feeling, to me at least, of being naked with a new woman for the first time. Her smell, her hair, her touch, just drives me crazy. I can't help myself, it's like being a teenager again, and I can go all night with a new partner, which I hadn't managed for years. The thrill of a new affair is just compulsive. Selfish for sure, but what the hell, you only live once. 

These are some of the members on the site, just to give you a flavour. Don't worry if there's no-one near you listed, I searched within a fifty mile radius of each of the towns I was staying in, and was blown away by just how many women are looking for a extramarital adult fling. 

It's a bit shocking at first, until I read a survey that said two-thirds of women would rather not have sex with their husbands. No, because they're all on affair dating sites shagging other blokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment